- This privacy statement contains our information, explains personal data and the processing of personal data and for what purposes we process your personal information. It explains your rights, what we do to ensure your personal data are safe and how long they are stored. This privacy statement applies when you visit our website (www.modality.nl), place an order or close contracts.
- Our information
- Modality Software solutions B.V.
Phone number: +31 (0)180531035
Chamber of Commerce number: 24262799
- Personal data
- Personal data are data that provide information about you that directly or indirectly identify you.
- Processing personal data
- By processing personal data we mean the collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by forwarding, dissemination or otherwise making available, combining, blocking, erasure or destruction of your personal data.
- We process your personal data for the following purposes: so that we can contact you, the implementation of the agreement, so that we can inform you of changes to our services or products, so that we can deliver our products or services to you, for your account on our website. We only process personal data that are necessary for these purposes.
We also process your personal information to fulfil legal obligations, improve our services, to investigate complaints and to prevent fraud. We never sell your personal information to third parties. We don’t draw up profiles of you and we don’t take automated decisions that can have significant consequences for you. In order to take care of your personal data, we conclude a processing agreement with companies if those companies process your data in our assignment.
- Personal data that we process
- In order to carry out the purposes, we process the following personal data:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail adress
- Date of birth
- You also have rights
- Wish to know which personal data we processed? Send an email to email@example.com with a request for access to your data. You will receive a response to the request within four weeks.
Are your personal data incorrect, incomplete, irrelevant for the purposes for which they are processed or otherwise in breach of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or other legislation? Then you have the right to correction of your personal data. Correction means correction, addition, deletion or blocking of your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, the right to have less data processed, the right to withdraw permission you have given and the right to data portability. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response to the request within four weeks. We would also like to point out the possibility of submitting a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- Personal data are personal and should remain personal. We find it just as important as you that your personal data do not go public or are processed unlawfully. We therefore apply all possible technical and organisational measures to safely handle your personal data. To secure your personal data we use security software such as a virus scanner and firewall, passwords for electronic systems, a secure internet connection, backups, encryption and DNSSEC.
- Storage personal data
- We do not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary for carrying out the purposes. If there are legal requirements applicable to the storage, the personal data are no longer stored than required by law.